All year round except Spanish long weekends, easter and from July 8th till August 27th.
FOR THREE NIGHTS OF STAY
• Option 1. Valencian Paella
Enjoy a real Valencian paella, developed and managed by the two times world champion rice master Jose Luis Chaparro. Accompanied by a salad and dessert at the Gastro Taberna Central Station. Drinks not included. From Monday to Friday included.
Option 2. Guided visit of the city on foot
Duration of the visit of 1,30 hours. To visit main historical and on a cultural view of the Barrio Bajo (down town) and some of the Barrio Alto (High town), with access to several churches and the Food Market. Finishing with a Manzanilla (local wine). Wednesday and Saturdays at 11,00 am.
• Option 3. Visit to the Barbadillo Winery and its Museum
Guided tour of the Barbadillo Winery and its Museum, including a tasting of 4 wines. From Monday to Saturday included and a duration of approximately 2 hours.
Option 4. Enjoy a Virgin Beach in the Coto de Doñana (National Park)
Enjoy and relax at the virgin beach of Doñana, crossing the river by boat, with pic-nic offered by the hotel. Boat and pic-nic included. No time limit. Daily.
• Option 5. Tipycal Sanlucar Menu
Enjoy a tipycal Sanlucar Menu at the Hotel Tavern, composed by crunchy Prawns, fried Fish, Seafood salad and rice, Suite local dessert and half bottle of Manzanilla (local wine). Daily
• Option 6. Visit to the Fish Market and Auction in Bonanza
A 1 hour and 30 minutes guided visit to the fish market and auction in Bonanza, the most popular fisherman's neighborhood in Sanlúcar de Barrameda. Transport to the destination is on your own. From Monday to Friday.
FOR FOUR OR MORE NIGHTS OF STAY
• Option 1. Visit to the National Park of Doñana by M/S Real Fernando
A visit of 2,30 hours aprox. On the ship Real Fernando, guide on board and including one hour walk through the Park.
• Option 3. Guided Visit of local Monuments
Guided visit, on foot, of 2 hours, including Gardens of Medina Sidonia Duke’s Palace, Tower of the Santiago Castle, churches and Patios. Entrance fees included where required and a cup of local wine “Manzanilla” . Daily at 10 am.
* CONDITIONS : (All year round except Spanish long weekends, easter and from July 8th till August 27th)
- BOOK DIRECTLY THROUGH THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE AND MUST BE REQUESTED AT THE TIME OF MAKING THE RESERVATION, WHERE THIS OPTION WILL APPEAR. Minimum reservation of 3 nights, and according to the above list.
- A free option for 2 or 3 people based on a double or triple or double plus individual room and according to days of operation (see list). The 2/3 people must carry out the same activity.
- Single room reservation: Minimum 4 nights: choose 3-night activity. If the reservation is for 5, 6 nights or more, choose activity of 3 or 4 nights.
- All activities are subject to availability. In the event that they are already complete or for any other reason, the chosen activity cannot be booked, other options will be offered.
Take advantage of the fact that reservations have free cancellation up to 24 hours before arrival